Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We are looking for a Scala Developer to join our Toptracer Range Mobile App team. The team is responsible for developing new features and maintaining our app with a growing user base all over the world. The App is used by the range guests when they visit a Toptracer bay. Our users are able to follow the trajectories and statistics of their play via the app. You will contribute to the expansion of the Toptracer golf community that will be at the core of our new product offering.
Scala | MySQL | AWS
- Join the revolution of how golf is played and experienced all over the world.
- Create new features and functionality to create a true global community of players.
- Collaborate with other like-minded developers, in a mission to create the most engaging golf experience in the market.
- Contribute to the full life-cycle of the product, from idea to implementation and support post-release.
- Enjoy our ”Live with the product” sessions where we try the latest improvements and get better at playing golf (previous skill or knowledge in the sport not required).
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Proficient skills in Scala or deep knowledge of Java and willingness to learn Scala
- Familiarized yourself with Redis or similar in-memory data structure store technologies
- Worked with cloud-based software and AWS products
- Experience delivering mobile apps and working on a multidisciplinary team
- Handled large amounts of data
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
- 1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!