Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We are looking for an Architect that will be involved in the architectural design of three different products. The responsibilities will be to maintain and overview various BE systems supporting our customer-facing products (App, Games and Range mgmt. systems). Establish BP and guidelines to ensure integrability and maximize the synergies between our products. Design solutions to easily integrate 3d party solutions with our technology.
TRCA - Our app team, is responsible for developing new features and maintaining our app with a growing userbase all over the world. The app is used by the range guests when they visit a Toptracer bay. Our users are able to follow the trajectories and statistics of their play via the app.
Game Dev - The team is working on developing and maintaining a unique technology platform for golf driving ranges around the world. They develop new game modes, features, gameplay logic, and graphics.
TRMS - The Toptracer Range Management System team develops the system for all golf range activities handled by the range owners. TRMS helps the owner to keep track and offer their guests an interactive and truly fun experience at the range. The system allows the range owners to control the Toptracer Range installation and gain valuable insights on how the system is being used. Control of bay screens, customizing leaderboard content and user analytics are central parts of the application.
- Involvement in fundamental decisions of the architecture
- Create mobile apps used by millions of people
- Create management platform used in 29 countries
- Create unique games that revolutionize golf
- Shaping Toptracer world-leading technology
- Close collaboration with teams within the office
- Agile environment
- And of course, playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Hands-on experience in developing modern web and app (Android, iOS)
- Developed Frontend and Back End APIs and created integrations and collaborated with external parties
- Previous experience in driving architectural decisions
- Experience from cloud services including AWS
- Tools for monitoring/logging
- Interest in Computer science
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
- 1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!