Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
Toptracer is searching for a meticulous and experienced data architect to join our talented team. Your central responsibility as the data architect will be to develop, optimize, and oversee our company’s conceptual and logical data systems. Your duties may include preparing architect reports, monitoring the system, and supervising system migrations.
To succeed in this role, you should know how to examine new data system requirements and implement migration models. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
CURRENT TECH STACK
MySQL | AWS | Redis
- Join the revolution of how golf is perceived and played all over the world.
- Design and implement effective database solutions and models to store and retrieve company data.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating client operations, applications, and programming.
- Assess database implementation procedures to ensure they comply with internal and external regulations.
- Install and organize information systems to guarantee company functionality.
- Prepare accurate database design and architecture reports for management and executive teams.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Monitor the system performance by performing regular tests, troubleshooting, and integrating new features.
- Recommend solutions to improve new and existing database systems.
- Educate staff members through training and individual support.
- Offer support by responding to system problems in a timely manner.
- Enjoy our ”Live-with-the-product” sessions where we try the latest improvements and get better at playing golf (previous skill or knowledge in the sport is not required).
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or relevant field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Strong knowledge of database structure systems and data mining.
- Excellent organizational and analytical abilities.
- Outstanding problem solver.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our After Work events or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30min video/phone introductory call.
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
- 1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!