The Game Development team owns, builds, and delivers the central gaming experience of Toptracer Range worldwide and is a core enabler for Toptracer business across the globe.
This role is within an agile team and will have a central part of the CI/CD pipelines and have an infrastructural responsibility for the cloud-based environments, setting up servers, deploying, and maintaining both our test infrastructure and production. This role will improve our deployment flows and existing tools for our Unity-based games and work with our netboot game screens. This role will also participate in the development of the backend resources. You will also have a big impact developing and simplify the deployments process for our team. The role offers 360 degrees of responsibility for the server environment within the team and collaboration with other teams to make sure Toptracer continues to deliver moments that matter.
Linux | AWS
- Innovate to make golf more accessible
- Transition into developing the game experience
- Develop and simplify the deployment process
- Surveillance of data
- Working in an agile environment
- Be part of the golf revolution to create moments that matter
- And of course, playing golf!
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Scripting Skills (Python, Bash, PowerShell, Perl)
- Programming skills, preferably in C#, .NET
- Experience with designing, deploying and maintaining monitoring solutions such as Splunk, Nagios, Cacti, etc
- Analytical problems solving and debugging skills
- Experience working in a team that has a DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Experience with cloud providers, preferably AWS.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!