We want to strengthen our Toptracer Range Mobile App team with a Senior Software Engineer and Technical Lead. TRCA is responsible for developing new features and maintaining our app with a growing userbase with millions of users all over the world. The App is used by the range guests when they visit a Toptracer bay. Our users are able to follow the trajectories and statistics of their play via the app.
As a Technical Lead, we believe that you find motivation and joy in building unique mobile apps used by millions of users around the world. The goal is to grow the userbase and make our existing users enjoy the app even more with new features designed to make golf practice fun and intentional. You will work close to our product managers to create our technical vision and with the team to secure that we are working on the right solutions. The teams are agile and switch ways of working suitable for the tasks.
Java | SQL | AWS
Scala | Swift | Kotlin
- Join the revolution of how golf perceived and played all over the world.
- Involvement in fundamental decisions of the architecture of app and backend.
- Create mobile apps used by millions of people.
- Help guide and mentor fellow developers on making the right technical decisions for the health of the project.
- Provide feedback and guidance to Product and Project Managers around the different levels of complexity and scope of different technical solutions.
- Be hands-on coding when necessary to support the team and its goals.
- Collaborate with other like-minded developers, in a mission to create a unique product that captures golfers' imagination.
- Contribute to the full life-cycle of the product, from idea to implementation, and support post-release.
- Enjoy our ”Live-with-the-product” sessions where we try the latest improvements and get better at playing golf (previous skill or knowledge in the sport not required).
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Hands-on experience delivering mobile apps on AppStore and Google Play.
- Previous experience in driving architectural decisions and leading teams of engineers.
- Worked with mobile apps with a strong backend component and led teams and projects from a technical standpoint.
- A caring attitude, showing your kindness, empathy and charitable assumptions.
- An edgy spirit, capable of being bold and brave and showing curious intelligence to push the limits of what’s possible.
- A passion for excellence and strive to deliver ”best-in-class” experiences.
- A collaboration mindset, being flexible and agile, always evolving and progressing as part of one team.
- Interest in participating in a FUN work environment, with smiles, laughter, high-fives and fist bumps.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!