Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
Do you enjoy working in an exciting, high pace environment, with customers from all over the
world? The Toptracer Events and Installations team, responsible for the deployment
of Toptracer Technology, is looking for a Broadcast Procurement Coordinator. The E&I team delivers 200+
broadcast, Toptracer Range, Tournament Range, and Venue deployments per year. With that, comes
growing hardware responsibilities.
This role will be responsible for the procurement, administrative and project support of Toptracer broadcast kits for
our network partners, purchasing hardware for both maintenances and for new kits, documenting
the inventory of gear, and owning mini-projects within the hardware sphere.
- Assist in delivering projects span of multiple countries and departments
- Collaborating with the biggest broadcast networks in the world
- Handle unique hardware and world-leading technology
- Opportunity to be a team member in a diverse, open team that works toward the common goal of creating moments that matter
- Be a part of a unique company culture that emphasizes fun, caring, and teamwork
- Opportunity to be where the action is at – deliver and work directly with customers and work in the fast-paced broadcast technology environment
- Possibility to work with a team that has full-scope responsibility for event delivery
- Many opportunities for learning and growth
- International relations
- There will also be a possibility to enjoy occasional travel to Toptracer broadcast events around the world
- And of course, playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU
- Have professional experience working with technical equipment
- Have 2-3 years experience in project management, logistics and/or procurement
- Enjoys working hands-on with equipment with a problem-solver mentality
- Noted experience working across teams
- Are highly organized
- Are a self-starter, with good people and time management skills
- Have a broad administrative and operational background owning high and low tasks.
- Have broadcast experience
- Preferably have golf as an interest
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!