Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We are looking for a hands-on leader to drive the day-to-day of our Mobile App team and to help us deliver our vision of creating a global community of golfers. This role requires A to Z execution to ensure overall project delivery and performance against key metrics. The role reports directly to the Senior Development Manager.
The Project Manager we need will be a self-starter and leader who is able to gather requirements from multiple sources and have the courage and conviction to make decisions with less than 100% of the data. The ideal person has been a Project Manager in a high-growth or successful start-up software business, lived the movie, thrived in dynamic environments, and can't wait to do it again.
- Make an impact on the near, mid and long-term project execution by collecting, analyzing, and prioritizing requirements from multiple sources.
- Directing cross-functional, company-wide collaboration to deliver project development plans on time, on spec, and on budget.
- Being a proactive thought leader across our business, translating needs into technology solutions, delivering value to Toptracer at large, and continually driving improvements in how we operate as a business.
- Become an active champion of our values and mission, ensuring comprehension and compliance throughout the organization. Where ambiguity exists, provide clarity for the entire team.
- ... And of course, playing golf!
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Experience in agile product development and working in a lean and agile environment, as part of cross-functional teams.
- Expertise using project tracking and communication tools like JIRA, Confluence, Slack, MS Team, Miro and more.
- Hosted all relevant Agile ceremonies, from daily stand-ups to retrospectives and everything in between.
- Demonstrated ability to understand complex development and technical concepts and to be able to make good judgment when faced with trade-offs.
- Experience effectively navigating difficult situations and operating in a fast-paced environment where priorities might shift quickly.
- Managed projects with remote teams within multiple time zones.
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our After Work events or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
30min video/phone introductory call.
45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!