Lead and plan the technical efforts that ensure the range platform can be deployed globally at an increasing scale. Collect requirements for what the architecture needs to support, suggest a target architecture and align the plan with the teams and coach the teams to reach that target architecture. The Software Operations team is tasked with the mission to enable Toptracer Range operations to expand globally, without technology or staffing ever being a limitation to maintaining or installing thousands of range bays each year. This is achieved by software development of tools and automation that increases the efficiency of our operations teams as well as ensures operational quality.
Linux | VMware | AWS | PostgreSQL, MongoDB | Python
- Involvement in fundamental decisions of the architecture
- Create a target architecture to support future growth
- Lead and coach the team in technical decisions and implementation paths
- Work with the platform team to ensure consistency, security and integration support when needed
- Maintaining geo-decentralized systems
- Shaping Toptracer world-leading technology
- Close collaboration with teams within the office
- Agile environment
- And of course, playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Hands-on experience developing and releasing scalable software platforms
- Previous experience in driving architectural decisions and leading teams of engineers
- Skills: Server Hardware, OS (Linux/Unix), storage, network, databases, middleware, virtualization (VMware) and Management Platform and orchestration tools (Puppet, SALT, Ansible, Chef, Terraform)
- Deep understanding of various aspects of technology such as; Linux-based servers, consolidation and virtualization, server migration, storage and backup, network (LAN and WAN), disaster recovery/BCP, databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB), RabbitMQ, etc.
- Awareness of enterprise-strength deployment techniques such as RAID, mirroring, clustering, virtualization, consolidation, load balancing, cloud platforms to ensure solutions are available, performant, and resilient.
- Worked in the whole stack, most experienced in backend
- Strong experience in network, internet, and cybersecurity
- Worked with cloud-based software, preferably AWS
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!