Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We are looking to expand our Infrastructure team by hiring an Infrastructure Engineer. The team is maintaining thousands of Linux servers and clients at hundreds of sites levering automation to maintain it all. The team is also responsible for the routers, switches and the VPN that interconnects all of it. We are working closely with the development teams with deploying cutting-edge technology. Since our server park is growing continuously, scalability is a key factor, and we are working with modern tools such as Ubuntu Landscape, AWS, and VMware. Almost everything we maintain is remote and we are responsible for complete sites, which includes configuring switches, routers and VPN.
As our new associate, you will be encouraged to drive opportunities for new technologies, cost savings, and operational simplicity. The person that we are looking for likes to share his/her knowledge with others and should also be eager to develop processes and methods that will take our Infrastructure to the next level. The team is involved in the complete process of how our technology is working which also means that we are developing our own hardware as well as software.
AWS | Linux | Ubuntu | Python | Bash | Network
- Managing physical and cloud servers all over the world
- Develop and design the infrastructure as well as the hardware that we use
- Contributing to the development of a unique technology
- Playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU
- Have several years of experience working with Linux systems administration, preferably Ubuntu/Debian
- Have experience working with routers, switches and VPN. Familiarity with Ubiquiti equipment is a plus
- Like to automate everything
- Are comfortable scripting in Bash and/or Python
- Are experienced with VMware
- Are certified under Cisco CCNA or preferably CCNP (or equivalent from Aruba or Juniper)
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!