We are looking to expand our Infrastructure team by hiring an Infrastructure Engineer. The team is maintaining thousands of Linux servers and clients at hundreds of sites levering automation to maintain it all. The team is also responsible for the routers, switches and the VPN that Interconnects all of it. We are working closely with the development teams with deploying cutting-edge technology. Since our server park is growing continuously, scalability is a key factor, and we are working with modern tools such as Ubuntu Landscape, AWS, and VMware. Almost everything we maintain is remote and we are responsible for complete sites, which includes configuring switches, routers and VPN.
As our new associate, you will be encouraged to drive opportunities for new technologies, cost savings, and operational simplicity. The person that we are looking for likes to share his/her knowledge with others and should also be eager to develop processes and methods that will take our Infrastructure to the next level. The team is involved in the complete process of how our technology is working which also means that we are developing our own hardware as well as software.
AWS | Linux | Ubuntu | Python | Bash | Network
- Managing physical and cloud servers all over the world
- Develop and design the infrastructure as well as the hardware that we use
- Contributing to the development of a unique technology
- Playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU
- Have several years of experience working with Linux systems administration, preferably Ubuntu/Debian
- Have experience working with routers, switches and VPN. Familiarity with Ubiquiti equipment is a plus
- Like to automate everything
- Are comfortable scripting in Bash and/or Python
- Are experienced with VMware
- Are certified under Cisco CCNA or preferably CCNP (or equivalent from Aruba or Juniper)
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!