Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested, and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
TrackingCore is a high-end development team, responsible for the very core of the tracking technology that is literally driving every other aspect of the company's tech stack.
We are looking to expand our TrackingCore team with a Software Engineer. Current areas of development include AWS-based big-data solutions, automated pipelines for 24/7 statistical analysis of large quantities of golf shots, benchmarking of algorithm improvements, creating tools and solutions for detailed data analysis for advanced algorithm design.
You are a quick learner who easily becomes an "expert" in new technologies. You are also open-minded and can consider both pros and cons for multiple possible solutions at once while enjoying our goal-oriented approach to rather difficult technical challenges.
Python | SQL | Linux
- Analyze golf shots using big data pattern analysis, as well as drill-down analysis for details
- Managing the largest dataset in the world, when it comes to golf tracking
- Help other teams make data-driven decisions around new products and features
- Develop specialized tools and scripts for domain-specific data analysis
- Maintain and improve our data infrastructure, including Python components, databases, AWS-products (like Kinesis, S3, Glue, Athena, Lambda)
- Participate at the cutting edge of golf-tracking innovation
- Playing golf
- Adapt your role based on your strengths and company needs over time. We are a team, and many profiles fit.
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Required: Curiosity, a genuine wish to learn new things, a love for technology, a wish for your team (and yourself) to excel
- Highly valued: Professional experience working with Python, or very good skills
- Highly valued: Experience with SQL and/or NoSQL databases.
- Highly valued: Big interest in tech areas like data analysis, algorithms, programming, machine learning, cloud-based big-data, etc. Prior knowledge is highly valued, interest is required
GOOD TO HAVE EXPERIENCE
- Using Matlab
- Provisioning, operating and managing AWS environments
- With PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- With ETL pipelines, using AWS Glue, Apache Spark, or similar
- 2 or more years working with data analysis or software development
- Playing/watching golf
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
- 1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!