We are looking to expand our TrackingCore team with a BigData DevOps Engineer who will be responsible for developing, maintaining, and optimizing the team's infrastructure for storing golf shot data from ranges all over the world. Our analysis team uses this data in their daily work. You will also build tools for deployment, monitoring, and operations, as well as troubleshooting issues in our test and production environments.
AWS | SQL | Linux
- Maintain and design our AWS Glue/Athena based infrastructure for our analysis team
- Take the DevOps ownership in the team
- Helping to identify and remove potential performance bottlenecks
- Understand trends and opportunities to ensure we are following best practices
- Advice the data analysis team on best practices
- Be a part of the team that creates the core of Toptracer technology
- Playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- 2 or more years working with DevOps or software development
- Experience provisioning, operating and managing AWS environments
- Background with ETL pipelines, using AWS Glue, Apache Spark or similar
- Extensive experience with Amazon Web Services
- Strong understanding of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery principles and practice
- Strong experience with SQL and NoSQL data stores, preferably PostgreSQL and MongoDB
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!