We are looking for an Application Support Engineer for our Support team. The team is globally responsible for software and installation support of the Toptracer Range technology. You will become a Toptracer Range technology expert and work in the role of a support engineer helping both customers and other employees in various technical challenges. This role will provide technical assistance, issue resolution and where required will be the conduit for escalation to development and/or other parts of the business.
Linux | Ubuntu
- Support international customers
- Responsibility for internal/external communications on issue progress, with a clear understanding of risk and impact to customer and other stakeholders
- Build and maintain internal knowledge base to facilitate knowledge transfer across support department
- Assist in the expansion of unique Toptracer technology
- Be a part of the global community and provide positive suggestions that will enhance customer experience
- Play golf!
WE BELIEVE YOU
- Have experience in a similar support environment – ideally for a duration of at least 2 years
- Feel comfortable with command-line applications
- Have experience from Linux and Ubuntu environments
- Have the ability to work unaided and on own initiative as well as being a member of a team
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!