We want to expand our Legal team with the addition of a Junior Legal Counsel to help with the expansion of the Toptracer business globally as well as handling local Swedish matters. Focus will be on dealing with simpler contracts and queries within technology, sports and media, improving templates and processes and legal research and administration. While this is a junior-level role, for the right candidate there is the chance to develop quickly and take on greater responsibilities alongside the Head of Legal.
We are biased, but we think this the perfect opportunity for a junior lawyer or recent graduate with a passion for golf and technology who wants to be a part of something special!
- Working with unique technology in a fast-growing business
- Handling agreements within technology, sports and media
- Assist with employment/consultancy related issues
- Shape company policies and procedures
- Develop your legal skills through working closely with an experienced Head of Legal with a background in the international sports industry.
- International exposure - the Toptracer legal department in Stockholm has responsibility for the business globally, including in key markets of UK/Europe, Asia and the USA.
- Play golf!
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- A Swedish law degree
- Some experience of working in a law firm/legal department.
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- The ability to learn quickly and the flexibility to fit in with fast-paced nature of the business
- A demonstrated interest in golf and technology!
The position located at our office in Danderyd is full-time and initially for a fixed-term basis of 12 months with the possibility for conversation to a permanent role depending on performance and business circumstances.
We hope to hear from you soon!