Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 31 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
As our new Embedded Software Engineer, you will be overall responsible for the software platforms for our edge devices. Apart from developing them, you make sure that they keep a good quality level and are easy to maintain during the whole product life cycle. You will be working closely with hardware engineers and several software teams that write applications that execute on our edge devices. Our platform line-up will consist of smaller microcontrollers running simple embedded OSs and edge hardware with considerable computational capabilities running Linux.
- Bring up software platforms on custom hardware
- Influence technical roadmaps and make key decisions around our embedded software platforms
- Work with advanced high resolution, high framerate cameras and machine vision systems
- Work with advanced radar and camera hybrid systems
- Be part of the team that creates the most widely used and accurate golf ball tracking system in the world
- Close teamwork
- Playing golf
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Professional experience in low-level embedded software design such as BSP-, driver-, and bootloader development or modification.
- Professional experience with interface protocols such as SPI, I2C, MIPI CSI2, etc.
- Experience working with STM32 or similar ARM-based microcontrollers.
- Experience developing from a Linux environment.
- It is considered favorable if you have professional experience with Linux in embedded platforms.
- Experience in benchmarking and evaluating hardware platforms, identifying performance bottlenecks, etc.
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
- After-work with live music and games
- Pair/Mob programming
- Golf simulator in the office
- Golf tournaments
- Market-based compensation
- Performance bonus
- Private health insurance
- Pension similar to ITP1
- Generous wellness allowance
- 6 weeks’ vacation
- Traveling to ranges and tournaments
- Half-days before public holidays
- Golfing Green Card
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!