The Toptracer Events and Installations team, responsible for the deployment of Toptracer Technology, is looking for a broadcast hardware specialist. The E&I team delivers 200+ broadcast, Toptracer Range, Tournament Range, and Venue deployments per year. With that, comes growing hardware responsibilities. This role will be responsible for building Toptracer broadcast kits for our network partners, maintaining existing hardware, keeping inventory of gear, and continually optimizing the Toptracer broadcast hardware.
- Assist in delivering projects span of multiple countries and departments
- Collaborating with the biggest broadcast networks in the world
- Handle unique hardware and world leading technology
- Opportunity to be a team member in a diverse, open team that works toward the common goal of creating moments that matter
- Be a part of a unique company culture that emphasizes fun, caring, and teamwork
- Opportunity to be where the action is at – deliver and work directly with customers and work in the fast-paced broadcast technology environment
- Possibility to work with a team that has full-scope responsibility for event delivery
- Many opportunities for learning and growth
- International relations
- There will also be a possibility to enjoy occasional travel to Toptracer broadcast events around the world
- And of course, playing golf
We believe you
- Have 3-5 years of experience architecting, designing, and implementing hardware solutions
- Experience performing installations, maintenance and repairs on technical hardware
- Have experience in procurement and logistics
- Have TV production experience and/or golf as an interest
- Mechanical engineer background
- Project management skills or experience
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!