We want to strengthen our Toptracer Range Management System (TRMS) team with a Full Stack Engineer with a focus on the front-end. The TRMS team creates and maintains the facility admin tool that enables the range owners to manage and operate the range with our technology. The team is responsible for creating high-quality software that creates new opportunities for small, mid and big-size business owners to operate their business in new and innovative ways and at the same time ensure that the product runs smoothly and reliably.
In this role, you can create and improve a truly global product. We use technology that has revolutionized how golf is played, all around the world. And the journey has just begun. With more than 400 individual customers in 25 different countries, we are creating opportunities for our partners to be successful. Using Angular and Python as the main tools and a strong combination of cloud and local servers, we pursue technical excellence and our mission is to delight our customers.
AWS or similar cloud services
Experience working with component library
- Join the revolution of how golf is played and experienced all over the world.
- Create new features and functionality that expand how our partners use and take advantage of our technology.
- Collaborate with other like-minded developers, in a mission to create opportunities for success for other people.
- Contribute to the full life-cycle of the product, from idea to implementation, and support post-release.
- Enjoy our ”Live-with-the-product” sessions where we try the latest improvements and get better at playing golf (previous skill or knowledge in the sport not required).
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- An understanding of Python and how it’s used in a web backend.
- Worked with cloud-based software, including AWS, RabbitMQ, Celery, Ansible/Terraform, Postgresql/SQLAlchemy, or related technologies.
- A caring attitude, showing your kindness, empathy, and charitable assumptions.
- An edgy spirit, capable of being bold and brave and showing curious intelligence to push the limits of what’s possible.
- A passion for excellence and strive to deliver ”best-in-class” experiences.
- A collaboration mindset, being flexible and agile, always evolving and progressing as part of one team.
- Interest in participating in a FUN work environment, with smiles, laughter, high-fives, and fist bumps.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!