Toptracer Technologies have users and viewers all over the world. Our mission is to help people enjoy the wonderful game of golf even more by tracing contributions to TV and driving range technology. Our range technology is used in 29 countries and the broadcast is aired over 200 times every year. All of our products are developed, tested, and deployed from our R&D office in Mörby Centrum, Stockholm.
We want to strengthen our Toptracer Range Management System (TRMS) team with a Front End Developer/Angular Specialist. The TRMS team creates and maintains the facility admin tool that enables the range owners to manage and operate the range with our technology. The team is responsible for creating high-quality software that creates new opportunities for small, mid, and big-size business owners to operate their business in new and innovative ways and at the same time ensure that the product runs smoothly and reliably.
In this role, you can create and improve a truly global product. We use technology that has revolutionized how golf is played, all around the world. And the journey has just begun. With more than 400 individual customers in 25 different countries, we are creating opportunities for our partners to be successful. Using Angular as the main tool and a strong combination of cloud and local servers, we pursue technical excellence and our mission is to delight our customers.
AWS or similar cloud services
Experience working with component library
- Join the revolution of how golf is played and experienced all over the world.
- Create new features and functionality that expand how our partners use and take advantage of our technology.
- Collaborate with other like-minded developers, on a mission to create opportunities for success for other people.
- Contribute to the full life-cycle of the product, from idea to implementation, and support post-release.
- Enjoy our ”Live-with-the-product” sessions where we try the latest improvements and get better at playing golf (previous skill or knowledge in the sport is not required).
WE BELIEVE YOU HAVE
- Experience with Angular in a professional setting.
- An understanding of cloud-based software, including AWS, RabbitMQ, Celery, Ansible/Terraform, Postgresql/SQLAlchemy, or related technologies.
- Some understanding of Python and how it’s used in a web backend.
- A caring attitude, showing your kindness, empathy, and charitable assumptions.
- An edgy spirit, capable of being bold and brave and showing curious intelligence to push the limits of what’s possible.
- A passion for excellence and strive to deliver ”best-in-class” experiences.
- A collaboration mindset, being flexible and agile, always evolving and progressing as part of one team.
- Interest in participating in a FUN work environment, with smiles, laughter, high-fives, and fist bumps.
MORE ABOUT US
We value fully engaged associates that come to work not because they have to but because they enjoy the work that they do and the colleagues they have. We strive to create a diverse and inclusive work environment where everybody can contribute their best. We provide opportunities for people to meet during our Breakfasts, After Work events, or our Golf simulator at the office.
Our culture is driven by our mission to create moments that matter for everyone and our values for Caring, One Team, Fun, Excellence, and Edgy Spirit. If you want to learn more about them visit: Core Values | Topgolf.
We believe in personal responsibility, so we try to accommodate everyone's needs. We have flexible working hours and locations to help our teams do their best work.
Our application process for interviews, currently all held remotely, consists of:
- 30-45min video interview/presentation of Toptracer
- 45min-1hr interview with Team Manager.
- 1hr Technical interview with a domain expert.
- 1hr interview with 2 members of the team.
The position is permanent and full-time, located at our office in Danderyd. Hit the link at the bottom of the page to read more about the team.
We hope to hear from you soon!